Arts-Travel.com is the cultural traveler’s online guide to galleries that carry American-made art and craft. Put yourself on the map, with a display listing that includes photographs, a gallery profile and your contact information. Participate in promotional campaigns supporting the guide and its member galleries.
All this for only $139 a year!
- Self Editing
Upload information about your gallery directly to the business page we create for you. Add and delete images; view and manage your current, pending and expired listings.
- User Profile
Tell the world a little bit about yourself—include a short biography, upload a profile picture and add your Facebook and Twitter links.
- Easy Image Management
Images uploaded to every business page are automatically re-sized—there’s no need to be a Photoshop expert.
- National Advertising Campaign
We’ll do all the advertising and promotion — partnering with top media networks, travel websites, city tourism bureaus and art event collaborators.
- Inquiry Form
Every business page has an imbedded inquiry form, making it easy for visitors to contact you directly and privately. The imbedded form also has an encryption field to validate a request and reduce spam.
- Google Maps
Every business page has a pinpoint-accurate Google interactive map. Not only can visitors see your gallery location clearly, they can also get directions within the map.
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
Looking for another high-ranking result in a search engine? We’ve got you covered. Our page titles are optimally structured with short URLs, and are rich in keywords.
Preferred Gallery Membership Benefits
- Registration for the upcoming Buyers Market of American Craft
This is the nation’s top wholesale tradeshow of luxury goods for home and fashion handcrafted by U. S. and Canadian artists. Up to four members of your buying staff may attend the tradeshow on your registration.
- 2 Tickets to the Preferred Gallery Luncheon at the Buyers Market tradeshow. Your gallery will receive two tickets free of charge. Additional tickets may be purchased.
- NICHE Magazine: Receive a subscription to the only trade magazine written exclusively for independent retailers of handcrafted goods made in the U.S. and Canada.
- AmericanStyle Magazine: the premier consumer magazine covering art, craft and destinations for the collector, enthusiast and cultural traveler. Receive up to 10 free copies of each issue at your store, to sell or give to your best customers. Please indicate how many you wish to receive when you join or renew.
- Datebook Listings: Submit news about your gallery’s events to AmericanStyle and AmericanStyle.com.
- Discounts on advertising Attract new customers with discounted display ads that reach 125,000 affluent and educated readers of AmericanStyle.
- Promotional materials Use our program logo, door decals and Made in America stickers to proclaim your support for U.S. artists and craftspeople.
- Discounts and deals on products or services provided by program-affiliated businesses, including Packaging Specialties, Siriani & Associates freight savings plans using Federal Express services.
- American Made Alliance membership: The nonprofit American Made Alliance is a 501c6 trade association that advocates for legislation to protect the rights and livelihood of makers and sellers of handcrafted products. Membership is optional: To join, simply check the box when you become a Preferred Gallery.